Thank you for joining us at the Regional Workshop
- Hellas Uddin, CIPMM Regional Workshop Chair, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Carolyn Montague, CIPMM President, Performance Management Network Inc.
- Scarlett Chan, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Blair Hurd, Canada Border Services Agency
- Natalia Kaliberda, Event Planner, The Willow Group
Event ProgramPlease note that while verbal presentations are anticipated to be made only in English, however presentation materials, are available in both English and French, as well as delegates are welcome to interact during chat/questions/answer periods in the official language of their choice.
VIEW EVENT PRESENTATIONS
Register to the Workshop
Hotel and Travel
Welcome to the Pan Pacific Vancouver! Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations. We look forward to seeing you!
- Room type: Deluxe Harbour King – $299, taxes and fees are extra.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- The Hotel will provide the complimentary access to the hotel’s fitness centre for registered guests.
- The Hotel will provide the complimentary WiFI in the guest rooms.
Partners and Exhibitors
Thank you to our Partners
Computers for Schools Plus, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Learn more about Computers for Schools Plus Program here
SPECIAL DISCOUNT IS OFFERED TO THE DELEGATES OF THE CIPMM REGIONAL WORKSHOP IN VANCOUVER TO ENROLL INTO THE SOCIAL PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE . DON’T MISS OUT!
WHEN? NOVEMBER 9TH, 2022
WHERE? VANCOUVER, BC
This certificate program has been developed to provide both private and public sector participants with in-depth knowledge of the fundamental components of social procurement success; how to create a social value culture within your organization; steps needed to develop Social Procurement policy; and how to implement social procurement practices into your current RFx processes, to leverage procurement spend to drive more social value.
Participants of the course will need to register directly with Buy Social Canada, using the link below. The registration fees for this course are payable directly to Buy Social Canada.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE SOCIAL PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE IN VANCOUVER, NOVEMBER 9TH, 2022!
Buy Social Canada is a social enterprise that believes that procurement is more than an economic transaction, it contributes to community social and economic goals. They bring together purpose driven purchasers and social value suppliers to build business relationships that generate social benefits for communities across the country. They work with community, private sector and public sector to provide training, develop policy and share resources.
- Wednesday November 9th, 2022: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- In person at 312 Main St. Vancouver
- Lunch will be provided from a social enterprise.
- Maximum 25 participants.
Upon completion of the course and the course homework, participants will receive a certificate.
- $495 early bird rate before October 8th ($475 for the CIPMM Regional Workshop attendees)
- $575 regular ($495 for the CIPMM Regional Workshop attendees)
Raeesa Farooqi email@example.com if you have any questions.
This Course is ideal for:
- Senior government leadership looking to use procurement to improve social value and community outcomes.
- Senior private sector leadership looking to use social value as a competitive advantage and drive business growth.
- Procurement staff (public and private) conducting the purchase of goods & services, consulting, construction and IT.
- Mid-level managers aiming to deliver on the social value goals of their organization.
Testimonial for the course from the past participant from the University of Toronto:
“The Social Procurement Professional Certificate course was an engaging and refreshing course with a good mix of theory and practice with plenty of opportunity for discussion. I have nothing but praise for the way the course was delivered and the content. The course modules were clear and concise and were incredibly informative with an abundance of examples and tools that you can really use! Buy Social Canada really live what they teach which makes it a very rich learning experience. Regardless of the stage you’re at in your social procurement journey, I highly recommend taking this certification course!”